Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Hal Main

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003040523:16:43
Subject: troubleshooting TI83 plus

On Wednesday I was in math class working on homework. My calculator shut off. I turned it back on and got an error message that said mem cleared. This happened several times throughout math class. After school I went to Math Counts, an acedemic team at my school, and got out my calculator to use. My friend asked to see it, I gave it to him. He turned it on and got the same error message as before. The calculator then turned off and I havenít been able to turn it on since. I checked all 5 batteries; the 4 AA read 6.4v in series and the 5th is 3.14v.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®