From: Suzanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061510:29:10
Subject: Re: line on ti-83 plus: TI-Cares Technical Support

Texas Instruments actually has a customer support page here: http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/support_contact.html I suggest that you contact the "TI-Cares Technical Support" because as it says on that page they are "trained to answer your technical questions about calculators, software, and accessories. I hope that helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/