From: Gabriela Roman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111616:50:02
Subject: mathematics

Hello, I am a college student at csulb. I need help with a project in my math education class. I need somebody who will share ideas on how to teach math and if possible a favorite demonstration on how to teach a certain aspect, or a trick that may be used, or a particular example of mathematics in the classroom. Can somebody please help me out. I will really apreciate it. Thanks. Gabriela roman

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/