From: Gabriela Roman <groman@csulb.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111615:50:02
Subject: mathematics

Hello, I am a college student at csulb.  I need help with a project in
my math education class.  I need somebody who will share ideas on how
to teach math and if possible a favorite demonstration on how to teach
a certain aspect, or a trick that may be used, or a particular example
of mathematics in the classroom.  Can somebody please help me out.  I
will really apreciate it.  Thanks.

Gabriela roman

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question