Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #1698

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Web sites designed by teachers for their class

View entire discussion

From: Uma Rale

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032312:59:35
Subject: website

hi I am a teacher for maths and I am constructing my website too , but as of now I am using the net to post assignments and other material by means of an e-mail id created for the class and the password given to all students. Yes typing out math assignments does take long so at times I scan it and then send it. Please let me know better ideas. uma

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/