From: Jane Perzia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008010315:28:39
Subject: Where can I get Rocket Math

I am a second grade teacher in Mehlville (St. Louis) Missouri. I learned about Rocket Math from my grandson. He has it in his school in Indiana. He is doing so well, I want to try it with my second grade students. Please send me the information on how to get this program. I would be buying it myself, so I can't buy a huge program. I am so anxious to try it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/