From: Dana Carr <danaccarr@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008032321:56:17
Subject: Re: Where can I get Rocket Math

Rocket math is probably expensive. It is published by Otter Creek
under the name "Mastering Math Facts"  You probably have found it by
now but I didn't see a post so I will offer this.--Dana

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/