From: Ina <iwenzler52@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011051018:50:54
Subject: How great it is!

I am a Title I teacher and I was trained by Maize Jenkins, who was a
teacher in the pilot study of CGI in Madison.  She was so dynamic that
I had an immediate interest in it.  I was a student teacher at the
time, but since then I have used CGI in my classroom for many years.
As a Title I teacher it has been wonderful!  I have used A and B
numbers where students can choose A numbers which are 1 digit, B
numbers which are 2 digits, (These can be varied,, of course.)  The
students are comfortable with stury problems after seeing them with
their names and interestsun them.  They also learn basic math with a
little encouragement.  It is the best program by far!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/