From: Diane Schultz <dschultz@paynesville.k12.mn.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012032215:50:20
Subject: active math

HI,

I working on an action research project for my master's program.  My
question that I am researching is how can I make math more hands-on
and relevant for my students to increase their understanding of math
concepts.  I just discovered the CGI model.  Can anyone inform me what
types of manipulatives work best for 1st graders using the CGI model?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/