Q&A #1720

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: CGI Mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Diane Schultz

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012032215:50:20
Subject: active math

HI, I working on an action research project for my master's program. My question that I am researching is how can I make math more hands-on and relevant for my students to increase their understanding of math concepts. I just discovered the CGI model. Can anyone inform me what types of manipulatives work best for 1st graders using the CGI model?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®