From: Kevin <mrneth@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008011315:31:07
Subject: Re: CGI Math

I use cgi math and it is not at all abstract.
It starts with younger student using direct modeling until they are
ready to move beyond this method.
Our school is using CGI math in addition to our text and I love it.
Word problems also make up almost all of the math section of state
tests, it is good practice to have your students solving these
problems.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®