Q&A #1720

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: CGI Mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Heather

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012112:00:12
Subject: CGI Math

I am a teacher and have heard that our school might be implementing this next year. I do not like CGI math. It is very abstract. It involves giving the students word problems. They then solve the problem in different ways and explain what they did.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®