From: Heather
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012111:00:12
Subject: CGI Math

I am a teacher and have heard that our school might be implementing
this next year.  I do not like CGI math.  It is very abstract.  It
involves giving the students word problems.  They then solve the
problem in different ways and explain what they did.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/