Q&A #1739

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Purpose of studying algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: brobren

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010620:28:44
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Purpose of studying algebra

Algebra is a good subject. I have a 8th grader who is learning algebra. However at times my child gets very upset ,when the anwser is wrong. Are there any tips to help my homework a little less stressful. My child just started learning algebra today. A little was taught in the 7th grade. The kids are all calling each other on the phone trying to solve the math problem. I told my child the best solution to this is go back to the teacher and have her explain and write down an example. Never get information from another classmate .After all that student do not understand the algebra. Teachers are the best all teachers should get paid more money. Teachers are second parents. More parents need to thank teachers for being there and helping all children. I say thank you all for your hard work.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®