From: brobren <Bro3Bren @aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010620:28:44
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Purpose of studying algebra

Algebra is a good subject. I have a 8th grader who is learning
algebra. However at times my child gets very upset ,when the anwser is
wrong. Are there any tips to help my homework a little less stressful.
My child just started learning algebra today. A little was taught in
the 7th grade. The kids are all calling each other on the phone trying
to solve the math problem. I told my child the best solution to this
is go back to the teacher and have her explain and write down an
example. Never get information from another classmate .After all that
student do not understand the algebra. Teachers are the best all
teachers should get paid more money. Teachers are second parents. More
parents need to thank teachers for being there and helping all
children. I say thank you all for your hard work.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/