From: Jan Dexter R. Pugrad

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010051211:44:26
Subject: Re: Re: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

Good day maam! I am an instructor of mathematics here in the Philippines. I have a book in Geometry by Moise and Downs and i am painstakingly answering some of the exercises and i wonder if my answers are correct. I am already answering this book for a long time and am still bothered if some of my answers are correct or wrong. I want to buy an instructor's solutions manual with the proper subsidization of the price in Philippine peso. Can you help me maam? Thank you very much!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/