From: Jan Dexter R. Pugrad <jandexter.pugrad@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010051211:44:26
Subject: Re: Re: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

Good day maam!
I am an instructor of mathematics here in the Philippines.
I have a book in Geometry by Moise and Downs and i am painstakingly
answering some of the exercises and i wonder if my answers are
correct. I am already answering this book for a long time and am still
bothered if some of my answers are correct or wrong.
I want to buy an instructor's solutions manual with the proper
subsidization of the price in Philippine peso.
Can you help me maam?
Thank you very much!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question