From: TONY WYNN

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013041414:46:15
Subject: Re: Re: prove of bottom up method in factoring

BUD THIS MESSAGE IS ABOUT TENNIS NOT MATH. I PLAYED AGAINST YOU IN A SENIOR DOUBLES TOURNAMENT AT T-BAR-M IN DALLAS. I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER TO PLAY IN THE UPCOMING WESTWOOD TOURNY IN AUSTIN. I LIVE IN MCKINNEY, TX JUST NORTH OF DALLAS. IN ANY CASE I WOULD ENJOY HITTING AND/OR PLAYING WITH YOU ANYTIME. TONY WYNN 214-842-4868

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/