From: TONY WYNN <LFWYNN@AOL.COM>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013041413:46:15
Subject: Re: Re: prove of bottom up method in factoring

BUD
THIS MESSAGE IS ABOUT TENNIS NOT MATH.  I PLAYED AGAINST YOU IN A
SENIOR DOUBLES TOURNAMENT AT T-BAR-M IN DALLAS.  I AM LOOKING FOR A
PARTNER TO PLAY IN THE UPCOMING WESTWOOD TOURNY IN AUSTIN.  I LIVE IN
MCKINNEY, TX JUST NORTH OF DALLAS.  IN ANY CASE I WOULD ENJOY HITTING
AND/OR PLAYING WITH YOU ANYTIME.
TONY WYNN
214-842-4868

Post a reply to this message