From: Punam A Shah <punamkothadiya@rediffmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031104:32:37
Subject: Surface area of Prism

	Here we played a physical game of coloring the cuboid. We decided the
rate Rs.1 per square unit area. When question arised of making bill
after measuring the work done and then literally magic happened.
Students of average intelligence scored more. Hats off to physical
activity.!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®