Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #19414

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Congruent angles

View entire discussion

From: Alicelewis11 <ipracticemath@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014040103:53:49
Subject: Math Worksheets For Kids

Kids feel that the math is the very difficult subject. I think the
math is not difficult if you try to understand and give some extra
attention than the other subjects. Most of the kids do not try to
understand, They try to solve the math question, at first attempt if
question not solve then they do not try 2 or 3 times to solve it and
think it's very difficult and can't solve it. Now so the internet make
study very easy. So many website give facilities to learn which you
want free of cost. Here i have also a website which about the Math
Subject. You can learn Math fast free of cost with different tools
like Math Games, Math Worksheets for kids etc. This Math website is
Grade 1 to Grade 12. You can visit our website and enjoy it.
http://www.ipracticemath.com/WorkSheets

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®