Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #19414

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Congruent angles

View entire discussion

From: Alicelewis11

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014040103:53:49
Subject: Math Worksheets For Kids

Kids feel that the math is the very difficult subject. I think the math is not difficult if you try to understand and give some extra attention than the other subjects. Most of the kids do not try to understand, They try to solve the math question, at first attempt if question not solve then they do not try 2 or 3 times to solve it and think it's very difficult and can't solve it. Now so the internet make study very easy. So many website give facilities to learn which you want free of cost. Here i have also a website which about the Math Subject. You can learn Math fast free of cost with different tools like Math Games, Math Worksheets for kids etc. This Math website is Grade 1 to Grade 12. You can visit our website and enjoy it. http://www.ipracticemath.com/WorkSheets

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/