From: Miza Frank <mfrank@usd232.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002041517:37:04
Subject: Re: Teaching elapsed time

IF you find an answer, let me know too.  I am in the same boat with
teaching elapsed time.  There are many places to go on the web for
teaching how to tell time, but not to teach how to figure out how much
time has passed from a beginning time to an ending time.  Sorry I
cannot help you.  I cannot help myself either.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/