Q&A #212

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching elapsed time

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jenny Thompson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008111121:49:52
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Teaching elapsed time

I read this post on Proteacher. I noticed that someone posted an excel sheet to demonstrate this. I am not a member of proteacher and cannont access the spreadsheet or sample work. Is there anyway that you might be able to email me this info. I am very interested! jthompson@raider.k12.ar.us Thanks, Jenny Thompson

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®