From: Anthony Williams

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120722:50:58
Subject: Re: teaching elapsed time

Shirley,
I do have a response to your question about whether or not there is
another idea to help with time elapse. I have developed a device that
helps students greatly I created it when tutoring younger children.
All though I can not presently share this with you because it is being
put through the patent process. Once the process is complete would you
be willing to give it a try with your students so that I may have
reseach data.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®