Q&A #212

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching elapsed time

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Anthony Williams

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120722:50:58
Subject: Re: teaching elapsed time

Shirley, I do have a response to your question about whether or not there is another idea to help with time elapse. I have developed a device that helps students greatly I created it when tutoring younger children. All though I can not presently share this with you because it is being put through the patent process. Once the process is complete would you be willing to give it a try with your students so that I may have reseach data.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®