Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: maureen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050511:55:19
Subject: Trailblazers Math Program

Our school will implement this program next fall. I have concerns about the second grade program. The only information and research available to our staff has been from the publisher of Trailblazers. I would appreciate any discussion on this program from teachers who use it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®