From: maureen <mcmc@prolynx.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050510:55:19
Subject: Trailblazers Math Program

Our school will implement this program next fall.  I have concerns
about the second grade program.  The only information and research
available to our staff has been from the publisher of Trailblazers. I
would appreciate any discussion on this program from teachers who use
it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®