From: Allison <Beauparlantlaw@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010917:25:43
Subject: My son can't do math thanks to trailblazers

I have a son in Fifth grade that I have had to pull out of our public
school that is using Trailblazers because he has no clue how to do
basic math problems (but he had great test scores with
Trialblazers!!)Our District implemented the program when he started
school so he knows no other methods. I am using a mainstream textbook-
Scott Foresman/ Addison Wesley- at home (which is EXCELLENT) and I am
frustrated that I have to teach everything from the ground up. Now my
third grader is being subjected to the same bits, skinnies, etc...and
I am contemplating what to do with her next!!  Help, anyone who has
input on their experiences with this program, I would appreciate your
input!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®