Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Francoise Sullivan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006052111:55:57
Subject: Re: Re: organizing the materials and the children

That sounds like a great idea. I have heard of putting all the DPPS for all units in a notebook, but I like your idea better. In third grade we have a hard back student guide and a student Discovery Book where the flashcards, games, graph pages, etc. are kept. Do you have the children tear out the pages in their books or do you? How long does this process take you?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®