From: Francoise Sullivan <francoise@wavmax.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006052111:55:57
Subject: Re: Re: organizing the materials  and the children

That sounds like a great idea. I have heard of putting all the DPPS
for all units in a notebook, but I like your idea better. In third
grade we have a hard back student guide and a student Discovery Book
where the flashcards, games, graph pages, etc. are kept. Do you have
the children tear out the pages in their books or do you? How long
does this process take you?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®