Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: leah seifert

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110119:44:30
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

I think it's time for Wake County parents to unite! I have contacted the principal at West Lake Elementary in hope of being enlightened. As I read through the postings on this website, in addition to formal reports containing very bad reviews, I am convinced that we need to do something FAST. I suspect the principal will simply pull the party line. If they plan to keep this program in place for 5 years, then our children will be ruined before the Wake County Board admits their mistake. So where do we go from here? Who do we contact? How can we make a difference?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®