From: leah seifert
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110118:44:30
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

I think it's time for Wake County parents to unite!  I have contacted
the principal at West Lake Elementary in hope of being enlightened.
As I read through the postings on this website, in addition to formal
reports containing very bad reviews, I am convinced that we need to do
something FAST. I suspect the principal will simply pull the party
line.  If they plan to keep this program in place for 5 years, then
our children will be ruined before the Wake County Board admits their
mistake.    So where do we go from here?  Who do we contact?  How can
we make a difference?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®