From: Allison <allison4444@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003071419:14:54
Subject: Re: Trailblazers math

My district has also just adopted Trailblazers and I am spending my
summer learning how to read the Teacher Implementation Guide!  I have
never read so much info. just to view a basic lesson on addition.  I
have worked with Silver-B and I found it to be great also.  To begin,
it's colorful! I'm very nervous about my first year with Trailblazers.
The disrict just poured millions into this program.  What grade do you
teach?  I teach 4th.
Sincerely,
Allison

Post a reply to this message