From: C. Stevens

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998083111:39:20
Subject: Math Bulletin Boards

I'm an elementary education major. I am currently taking a mathematics course, and i need information and ideas for bulletin boards. If you have any ideas or suggestions please send them right away. My class is almost over, so I need the information as soon as possible! Thank you!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/