From: C. Stevens <Perkypot@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998083111:39:20
Subject: Math Bulletin Boards

I'm an elementary education major.  I am currently taking a
mathematics course, and i need information and ideas for bulletin
boards.  If you have any ideas or suggestions please send them right
away.  My class is almost over, so I need the information as soon as
possible!  Thank you!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®