From: sarah <wmugal19@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004032300:14:51
Subject: help asap

This problem was completed by one of my students.  Please help me to
find what the student may have been thinking while he answered this:

  15
  __
6)36
   6
  __
  30
  30
 ___

a) Why does his reasoning not allow for the correct answer?

b) What should I do to help this student understand why his approach
is not correct, and how could I help facilitate an understanding that
will allow for this correct answer?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®