From: Hal Schneider

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998091818:09:51
Subject: Re: math on the internet

Great idea ! You may wish to visit my website for a series of practical and interesting math word problems (click for the answer) I think you students will learn something URL: http://home.earthlink/~mathaid/mathbook.htm

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/