Q&A #2591

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 8th grade Algebra 1

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Oh Kian Teh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010111609:58:41
Subject: Re: Algebra I

No, I don't think it's difficult to find people who really love, see I use LOVE, not like, Mathematics in their whole life span. I love mathematics since I was young, and graduated with a First Class in Maths. I did research in Maths (Perfect and k-Perfect Numbers) in my Honours year in the U. I taught Maths for 20 years, then became Principal n not teaching, now I tecxah again and enjoy a lot. I teach all discilines in maths, Calculus, Number theory, Geometry, Statistics, mechanics etc.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®