From: Oh Kian Teh <mr_teh@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010111608:58:41
Subject: Re: Algebra I

No, I don't think it's difficult to find people who really love, see I
use LOVE, not like, Mathematics in their whole life span.

I love mathematics since I was young, and graduated with a First Class
in Maths. I did research in Maths (Perfect and k-Perfect Numbers) in
my Honours year in the U.

I taught Maths for 20 years, then became Principal n not teaching, now
I tecxah again and enjoy a lot. I teach all discilines in maths,
Calculus, Number theory, Geometry, Statistics, mechanics etc.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/