From: Michael Sakowski

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007082318:36:12
Subject: Classroom Openers

If you have an overhead projector, try some of the applications of
math at http://www.mathmotivation.com/all-applications.html . I will
be adding a lot of applications to this site over the course of this
year since it is part of my sabbatical project at the college I am
working at.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®