Q&A #2599

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Classroom Openers

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Mike Brennan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001021917:02:42
Subject: Re: Re: Classroom Openers

On 4 Feb 01 22:53:39 -0500 (EST), Marty S. wrote: >I find some of the best ways to grab the students attention is which a >mathematical "magic" trick, such as a card trick, calculator trick, >etc. > >I have also incorporated into my daily lessons a thinking question of >the day. It is the first thing they ask my for when I walk in the >class. They seem to be keen to be on time to class, just to hear the >question. > You don't have examples of these (particulalry the tricks) written down do you?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®