From: Chris <Hoitoloon@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001062120:54:20
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Classroom Openers

Marty your attracting a lot of attention on your class opening act. I
am also interested in the sources. I am teaching for the first time
and am gathering support info for my classes as well. I will teach
grade 8 math and algebra. Last year I did permanent sub for 4 months.
I welcome any material and am intrigued by your style. Please write
and send via email if you have the opportunity.

Thanks,

Chris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question