From: Chris

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001062121:54:20
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Classroom Openers

Marty your attracting a lot of attention on your class opening act. I am also interested in the sources. I am teaching for the first time and am gathering support info for my classes as well. I will teach grade 8 math and algebra. Last year I did permanent sub for 4 months. I welcome any material and am intrigued by your style. Please write and send via email if you have the opportunity. Thanks, Chris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/