From: Debra <dmabra@cfanet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001040821:37:19
Subject: Re: math pilot

 From your message,I was uncertain what grade that you taught.  I am
curious to know how Everyday Math is used with "struggling students"?
We are currently using Saxon Math, which has given my students who
have difficulty with math a feeling of success.  On the other hand,
for my higher achieving students, Saxon tends to be less challenging.
Are you familiar with Saxon at all?  The problem in our district is
that we do not have an adopted text that everyone is using.  I am in a
K-6 building.  Any insights from your involvement in adopting or
piloting a math series?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®