From: Leslie Scott

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020921:18:43
Subject: Algebra Text - HELP!

Help!  I need some advice.  I am looking for an algebra text for
adoption at our school.  We are currently using Saxon, and I'm not
overly thrilled with it.  Not enough practical application, too many
unnecessarily complicated problems.  Any suggestions?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/