From: paul ferris

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110911:53:08
Subject: Re: Algebra Text - HELP!

Math teacher,
I have used Paul A. Foerster's book,  Algebra : Equations, etc, by
Addison Wesley Publications, and I like its clarity and content.
HOWEVER, there is no built in graphing technology to accompany the
text. Therefore, I have not adopted it,
So, I, too, am looking for a curriculum to adopt that would include
Geometry.
ANY HELP would be appreciated.
Paul Ferris, science and math teacher

Post a reply to this message