From: Denise Conn <dconn@mail.berlintwp.k12.nj.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060200:39:15
Subject: Math Trailblazer Series

I am looking for pros and cons regarding Math Trailblazer series.
Our school system is looking into a new series and Math Trailblazers
is one that they are considering.

Any teachers out there that could give me some input (pros and cons),
I would greatly appreciate it.  I need to give a report to my
committee on Tuesday, June 7th.
Thanks for your time.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question