Q&A #2818

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Best math series

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Denise Conn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060200:39:15
Subject: Math Trailblazer Series

I am looking for pros and cons regarding Math Trailblazer series. Our school system is looking into a new series and Math Trailblazers is one that they are considering. Any teachers out there that could give me some input (pros and cons), I would greatly appreciate it. I need to give a report to my committee on Tuesday, June 7th. Thanks for your time.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®