From: Missy Keith <MissyKeith@qsrdatasolutions.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005032414:20:28
Subject: Re: best math series=Saxon Math

I have used Saxon Math for the last 5 years and absolutely love it. We
use it from kindergarten through 5th at my school and have had
terrific results. They are very easy to work with and will send some
very informative information and samples. We also follow the Core
Knowledge curriculum. They also recommend Saxon math. By the way,
check out Core Knowledge. It is a very interesting was to teach and
for children to learn.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®