Q&A #2908

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Symbols

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Molly Crocker

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003122621:28:41
Subject: Names for parts of math symbols

In a summation expression, what is the name for the parts of the expression above and below the Greek sigma? How 'bout the part to the right?

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.