Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: R. Villar <rvillar@guhsd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005050800:36:08
Subject: Re: Re: Instruction for AM objectives

Check out my website at www.freewebs.com/rvillar/
In the middle of the page, you will find a link to Algebra I and
Algebra II Powerpoints.  We are using a library that has been modified
for our school, so the objective numbers may not match your library.
These Powerpoints will only be available on this site for a short
time.  Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Reuben Villar

Steele Canyon HS
Spring Valley, CA