Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Amanda Howard

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003071323:16:25
Subject: Ac Math in the middle School classroom

I have very succesfully implemented AM in my 6th and then 4th grade elementary classrooms. I am now moving to a 6th grade in a middle school envirnment. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice for a middle school implementation. In the past, I have scanned the homework when they come in the door in the morning and print out new assignment at recess. I do not like the controlled chaos of the quick scan, since I like to look at each TOPS report and see how a student does. I also use the Exercises in my direct teach, with a free response format, when I look over that they may start on their Practice workshhet that ultimately becomes their homework. Any suggestions for modifying this for multiple 45 min. math classes, with no recess for scanning and pre-printing, please let me know. thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®