Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Paula

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003121206:32:21
Subject: Accelerated math --help!

I recently began implementing Accelerated Math in my classroom.  The
inital practice assignments and tests have printed out fine. However,
on subsequent practice assignments and tests a "b" and "g" (rather
large and a bold font) is printing over certain problems.  Even when
the student answers correctly the program is marking the answer wrong.
So far this seems to have occurred most often with two specific
objectives--properties of addition and simpliyfying with grouping
symbols. We are running version 2.1 on Windows. (work stations have
either W95 or W2000)

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  If so, what is the cause
and solution?

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question