Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Paula

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003121206:32:21
Subject: Accelerated math --help!

I recently began implementing Accelerated Math in my classroom. The inital practice assignments and tests have printed out fine. However, on subsequent practice assignments and tests a "b" and "g" (rather large and a bold font) is printing over certain problems. Even when the student answers correctly the program is marking the answer wrong. So far this seems to have occurred most often with two specific objectives--properties of addition and simpliyfying with grouping symbols. We are running version 2.1 on Windows. (work stations have either W95 or W2000) Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, what is the cause and solution? Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®