Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Linda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005122609:38:27
Subject: Scanner/Server Problems

I've been using Accelerated Math for 3 years now, and loved it. I saw an increase in my students' scores, and I saw them become more self-motivated. It was absolutely wonderful! We then moved from the Accelerated Math Program (installed on our hard drives) to Renaissance Place Accelerated Math (which is all online) and are now experiencing nothing but problems. The scanner won't scan, or it won't print, or it takes 10 times as much time to process, or it scans but you have to print papers manually. Many many problems, and our teachers are becoming frustrated with the program and want to stop using it. We never know what day the program is going to be usable, so we always have to have alternate plans ready. When I talk to their support people, I get wonderful and caring people, but they say that my school's problems are not widespread. So my question here is this: Does anypone use the web-based version of Renaissance Place to run Accelerated Math? Do you have problems with speed or reliability?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/