Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cathy Brown <cbrown@lusd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006012011:48:33
Subject: Re: Scanner/Server  Problems

Hi Linda...
I was glad to find your message.  I work for the technology department
for our school district, and we just implemented Renaissance Place
this last year.  We couldn't understand why so many people were having
problems (same as yours), but now, after we've upgraded our network
and have as much power as possible behind the program, we are at a
point that  we believe the program is not all it was cracked up to be.
I will continue to do research on this.  Any chance you can give me a
person to contact in your technology department so we can compare
notes?

Thanks,
Cathy

Post a reply to this message