Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: stam <sirish@fremont.k12.ca.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008032319:54:04
Subject: Key Performance Indicators for success of AM

I am writing a small grant to fund license and equipment for AM in 2
classrooms at my high school. One of the questions I need to answer
is:

"How I Will Measure What My Students Have Learned."

(List the key performance indicators for success)

I used AM at a middle school that I taught at about 4 years ago. I
like the program for a variety of reasons the most important being
that my students seemed to genuinely like it. We used it as a
supplement one or two days a week and we knew how to use it. So, I got
some experience but I am alittle rusty on the exact lingo.

For Algebra 1, for instance, the goal is to master state standards
which are aligned to the AM objectives. So, obviously, how to measure
what your students have learned would be related to the number of
objectives they have mastered. This seems rather vague.

For happy users of AM: How do you measure what your students have
learned?

Any/all input greatly appreciated...Go teachers!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/