Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lisa <tandjam@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009100810:15:08
Subject: Re: Re: Re: accelerated math program

On 2009090515:14:47, Tom Turney wrote:
>M. Downey: You're absolutely correct. This if for lazy teachers who
>don't have the time patience or drive to teach. Your child's teacher
>should be ashamed of him or herself. I'm a 7th grade math teacher and
>my district is trying to force this on us---I am resisting with all I
>have.

We have been using AM for four years.

These days, we work just as hard as we did before AM, but now 99% of
our work is actually teaching math to kids.

AM does not teach.  A lazy teacher can't use this program.  It
includes no instruction.  It is a fantastic tool in the hands of a
good teacher.  Open your mind to all the amazing ways this program can
be used!  It's a fantastic resource!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®