Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lisa

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009100810:15:08
Subject: Re: Re: Re: accelerated math program

On 2009090515:14:47, Tom Turney wrote: >M. Downey: You're absolutely correct. This if for lazy teachers who >don't have the time patience or drive to teach. Your child's teacher >should be ashamed of him or herself. I'm a 7th grade math teacher and >my district is trying to force this on us---I am resisting with all I >have. > > We have been using AM for four years. These days, we work just as hard as we did before AM, but now 99% of our work is actually teaching math to kids. AM does not teach. A lazy teacher can't use this program. It includes no instruction. It is a fantastic tool in the hands of a good teacher. Open your mind to all the amazing ways this program can be used! It's a fantastic resource!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/