Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Dawn <dawnlouise@mycoupons.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000122815:21:31
Subject: Re: grading

The program does not "start over."  But, you can print the reports for
certain grading periods or date ranges.  This will give you the data
for all the students for only a certain time period.  If you need
instructions for doing this e-mail me at dawnlouise@mycoupons.com  I
will get back to you by January 8th, when I am back in school.

For grades I use Accelerated Math objectives for 30% of their grade. I
set the goal-it is between 20 and 30 objectives per six week period,
depending on the topics covered and time allowed for AM. The other 70%
comes from mastering the state standards (some of which are assessed
with AM)

I think a better way to grade would be be set individual AM goals with
each student, then grade them on whether or not they met their own
goals.

Hopes this helps,
Dawn

Post a reply to this message