Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: ACBS <andreacbs@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050822:56:00
Subject: Other suggestions for AM & Grades?

	I would like to hear some more specific ways that some of you using
AM figure your six weeks averages.  I teach grades 6-8, and I am the
only math teacher at my school.  I would love if you could share some
formulas that work for you.  I think that somewhere in there should be
a percentage based on either classroom participation or preparedness,
or something.  My biggest struggle is the students' unorganization.
They constantly lose scan cards and worksheets.  How, I don't know,
because none of it leaves the room.  So, anyway, what works well for
you?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®