Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: ACBS

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050822:56:00
Subject: Other suggestions for AM & Grades?

I would like to hear some more specific ways that some of you using AM figure your six weeks averages. I teach grades 6-8, and I am the only math teacher at my school. I would love if you could share some formulas that work for you. I think that somewhere in there should be a percentage based on either classroom participation or preparedness, or something. My biggest struggle is the students' unorganization. They constantly lose scan cards and worksheets. How, I don't know, because none of it leaves the room. So, anyway, what works well for you?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/