Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: amy <amymodock@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030913:20:18
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Accelerated Math

My school is in Amherst, Ohio.  However, I probably wouldn't be the
best person or school to visit because we are just starting it.  I do
think that it is helpful to visit another classroom that is currently
using it.  Our math teachers are trying to set that up ourselves.
Good luck to you...
Amy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question