Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: P. Deshotel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003071316:31:17
Subject: Re: Do you know of any schools in the SW Ohio area using ACCMath?

I am not in the SW Ohio area, but I am in the SW Louisiana area. I teach middle school Math and this will be my second year using ACC. math. I really Love the program, once I worked out all the bugs and had a good procedure for my students to follow.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/