From: Abigail <skyeblue213@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001032413:17:03
Subject: terc math

In my opinion it is like the blind leading the blind.  How can this be
taught.  The teachers are taught the lessons right before they teach
there students.  No one can teach the parents because they have no
idea how. To top it off there are no text books  to teach us.  As
parents and educaters we are at the mercy of this math and the board
of education.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®