From: Barbie Glatzer
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062115:17:12
Subject: Games/sample problems/web site for weak 8th grade student

Currently, I am tutoring an 8th grade student.  The main purposes of
the sessions are to strenthen his foundational math skills.  Included
in these areas are:  multiplication,division, and fraction
computational skills.

At this point, I have him complete appropriate problems,  I have a
basic review list from a previous student.  All of these problems
review concepts in the necessary areas. At times, I use the "Math
Blaster" series for ages 9-12.  This does provide some review. I have
exhausted my resources for activities.

I am looking for other activities and problem lists that would benefit
this student.  What suggestions do you have?  I would appreciate any
ideas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®