From: Barbie Glatzer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062116:17:12
Subject: Games/sample problems/web site for weak 8th grade student

Currently, I am tutoring an 8th grade student. The main purposes of the sessions are to strenthen his foundational math skills. Included in these areas are: multiplication,division, and fraction computational skills. At this point, I have him complete appropriate problems, I have a basic review list from a previous student. All of these problems review concepts in the necessary areas. At times, I use the "Math Blaster" series for ages 9-12. This does provide some review. I have exhausted my resources for activities. I am looking for other activities and problem lists that would benefit this student. What suggestions do you have? I would appreciate any ideas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/