From: Romney <dromney@ccsc.k12.in.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041709:58:21
Subject: Re: Re: Math education for adults

I have some tools I have used in my classroom to teach 5th and 6th
grade students basic math processes.  Email me if you are interested
in seeing an "e-form" of the things I presented at the NCTM regional
conference in Indianapolis this year.

Romney

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question