From: Jennifer <tuttle00@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111515:30:30
Subject: Re: Re: Core-Plus works for All students including college bound

Hi!  I read your letter.  I am a teacher.  I recognized that the
programs out there are not doing their job teaching students the
basics in math.  I am currently writing a program to help children
learn their multiplication and division facts.  I just was wondering
if you could tell me what State you are from and what math program
your son's school uses.  Thanks!  Sincerely, Jennifer

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/