Q&A #3025

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Core Plus Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jennifer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111516:30:30
Subject: Re: Re: Core-Plus works for All students including college bound

Hi! I read your letter. I am a teacher. I recognized that the programs out there are not doing their job teaching students the basics in math. I am currently writing a program to help children learn their multiplication and division facts. I just was wondering if you could tell me what State you are from and what math program your son's school uses. Thanks! Sincerely, Jennifer

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®