From: Joe <joeicnet@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008102210:02:26
Subject: FL requirements

Does FL use the PRAXIS  exams? I have passed the PRAXIS 69 ( middle
school math ) and have an MBA. I have been teaching as a long term sub
in a high school for about a year. hat are the educational reqs in
FL???.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®