From: Joe

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008102211:02:26
Subject: FL requirements

Does FL use the PRAXIS exams? I have passed the PRAXIS 69 ( middle school math ) and have an MBA. I have been teaching as a long term sub in a high school for about a year. hat are the educational reqs in FL???.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/